[erlang-questions] This seems an unfair benchmark

Zac Brown zac@REDACTED
Fri Sep 7 01:26:27 CEST 2007

Thats the idea. If one is to scale a system across a network, then
you'll see performance increase, not to mention code complexity will
roughly increase linearly (in my experience) with erlang and
exponentially with traditionally imperative languages like C++ or Java.

Zac