[erlang-questions] Tools for Erlangers

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Sun Sep 2 19:57:35 CEST 2007

On 9/2/07, Ben Munat <bent@REDACTED> wrote:

> I'm still an erlang newbie, but I've used erlide some and have no
> complaints. It
> shows me syntax errors, has template generators for modules, etc. Well, I
> guess
> my one complaint would be that the console doesn't have up-arrow command
> history
> (like the erlang shell does).
>
> Hi,

You can use Ctrl-Up in the console input field and you will get a popup with
the history, where you can navigate the arroes and enter will copy the entry
to the input where it can be further edited before sending it to the shell
with Ctrl-Enter.

A but unwieldy, I confess, but I'm trying to come up with a better UI
(suggestions are always welcome!)

regards,
Vlad