[erlang-questions] how: can I get live keyboard input in the Erlang shell?

Christian S chsu79@REDACTED
Wed Oct 31 20:15:31 CET 2007

I remember from my C programming days that there is a unix terminal
control standard
called termios for modifying unix ttys regarding these things.

There appears to be some code in jungerl in the 'sl' library that does
this. I think one
would roughly do this:

{ok, TTY} = sl:open("/dev/tty", [{echo, false}, {mode, raw}])

And input seems to be delivered as messages. It has Tony Rogvall's
signature on it.