[erlang-questions] Open Source ErlSigtran

Bruce Fitzsimons Bruce@REDACTED
Mon Oct 29 09:50:02 CET 2007

Eranga Udesh wrote:
> If there's none, I am interested to know how many of you would want somebody
> to make this initiative? If the interest level is high, I might be able to
> convince the relevant people in my office to Open Source the Sigtran stack
> we're developing. Let me know your interest.

An opensource Erlang SIGTRAN stack would be excellent. Are you thinking
the full set (M2UA/M2PA/M3UA/SUA/IUA) or a subset? M3UA and SUA would be
most useful for the applications I see on a daily basis.

Regards,
Bruce