[erlang-questions] Open Source ErlSigtran

Eranga Udesh casper2000a@REDACTED
Mon Oct 29 08:46:29 CET 2007

Hi,

Is there a Open Source Sigtran stack developed preferably in Erlang? I mean
actively developing and not a stale project. Anybody planning to do such
thing?

If there's none, I am interested to know how many of you would want somebody
to make this initiative? If the interest level is high, I might be able to
convince the relevant people in my office to Open Source the Sigtran stack
we're developing. Let me know your interest.

BRgds,
- Eranga