[erlang-questions] erlang api documentation

Frank Blecha frank.blecha@REDACTED
Wed Oct 24 20:53:08 CEST 2007

Ah, apologies for not being more specific.  I've been a Java programmer for
last 10 years, and so I was asking specificaly about documentation that was
more like Sun produces (or even the Ruby docs).  For example, it's nice to
have a link to all the methods at the top of the class/module instead of
scrolling down etc.

I have been able to find answers to my questions via the api, I just want to
find them faster.

Thanks.

- Frank

On 10/24/07, Kenneth Lundin <kenneth.lundin@REDACTED> wrote:

> Hi Frank,
>
> Please explain what you mean with "hyper linked" version and why you don't
> as it
> seems, think that the available documentation on erlang.org
> http://erlang.org/doc/
>
> is hyperlinked?
>
> We are well aware of that the html format is not modern and that it
> would be good with better search facilities but I don't know if that
> is what you are after.
>
> /Kenneth Erlang/OTP team at Ericsson
>
> On 10/24/07, Frank Blecha <frank.blecha@REDACTED> wrote:
> > Is there a hyper linked version out there somewhere?  I have been using
> the
> > module docs from erlang.org, but a linked version would be a bit
> handier.
> > Thanks.
> >
> > - Frank
> >
> > --