[erlang-questions] erlang api documentation

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Wed Oct 24 19:03:50 CEST 2007

Hi Frank,

Please explain what you mean with "hyper linked" version and why you don't as it
seems, think that the available documentation on erlang.org
http://erlang.org/doc/

is hyperlinked?

We are well aware of that the html format is not modern and that it
would be good with better search facilities but I don't know if that
is what you are after.

/Kenneth Erlang/OTP team at Ericsson