[erlang-questions] Design methodology going from Object oriented to functional programming?

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Mon Oct 22 16:07:14 CEST 2007

Andrew,

As a Concurrency Oriented Programming Language (COPL) the first
thing I believe you want to do is to decide what processes you
will use.  After modeling the concurrency aspects the next thing
I do is to model the supervision heirarchy.  Only after this is
done do I reason about what a user API will look like.

	-Vance