[erlang-questions] Microsoft developer vision - functional programming

Paul Mineiro paul-trapexit@REDACTED
Sat Oct 20 19:20:51 CEST 2007

Perhaps this is a good time to mention the hybrid mode of the emulator?

http://user.it.uu.se/~kostis/Papers/toplas06.pdf

Depending upon your application, it might improve performance.

-- p