[erlang-questions] "Erlang plus BDB: Disrupting the Conventional Web Wisdom"

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Fri Oct 12 10:59:33 CEST 2007

On Oct 12, 2007, at 9:19 AM, Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) wrote:

> Joel R took my implementation and patched mnesia to use the
> Amazon EC3 as a mnesia backend.
> [...]
> I didn't try my hack with BDB, but rather implemented a few
> easier plugin types (a disk_log-style table and a file system
> mount point).

I have other fun things to do (OCaml/Erlang bridge anyone?)
but would be willing to do the work if there's proper sponsorship.
It wold not be too hard, just somewhat tricky.

Kudos to Uffe for his rdbms code!

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com