[erlang-questions] Where is 13th International Erlang/OTP User Conference going to be?

G Bulmer gbulmer@REDACTED
Thu Oct 11 19:47:51 CEST 2007

Francesco

The OTP course looks interesting, but I must admit, I'll have to
reorganise things, I am currently planning to be in the states 'till
6th Nov.

Is the OTP course starting 5th Nov. a hands-on course? The course
approach isn't clear to me.
Would it be a reasonable level if all my Erlang experience has been
based on Joe's book, and 'hacking around'?

Has anyone been on the course, who is also familiar with the contents
of Joe's book? Have you got comments about the course that you could
share?

Garry