[erlang-questions] Where is 13th International Erlang/OTP User Conference going to be?

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Thu Oct 11 13:09:40 CEST 2007

Hi Garry,

I agree, the Erlang workshop was the best one so far. 100 participants
at the Commercial Users of Functional Programming (Growing at this rate,
the workshop will become larger than ICFP ;-) ) and 60 at the Erlang
workshop are real records clearly showing the positive trends in the
industrial use of FP.

One of the things we have done for the past three EUCs is provide Erlang
and OTP courses in conjunction with the Conference. The week before the
conference, we give a 5 day Erlang by Example, and on the week of teh
conference, a 4 day OTP course, with a one day break on the Thursday for
the conference itself. More information on the courses is available at

http://www.erlang-consulting.com/training/schedule.html

See you at EUC!

Francesco