[erlang-questions] Using Lisp to extend a Mac IDE for Erlang

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Wed Oct 3 19:48:53 CEST 2007

I'm between projects right now (anyone want to hire me?) so I have
time to spare. I'm once again thinking of the Mac IDE for Erlang.
More specifically, I'm thinking of the language used to extend such
an IDE.

I'm wondering if there are any objections to an environment that
reuses the Distel code and can be extended in Lisp. Sort of like a
TextMate for Erlang with Lisp instead of Ruby.

I already own a LispWorks license and it comes with a Cocoa bridge so
the only thing I would need to do to bootstrap is port Distel and
hook it up to an editor. What do you think?

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com