[erlang-questions] PostgreSQL driver

David King dking@REDACTED
Fri Nov 30 19:04:34 CET 2007

>> I pondered publishing pgsql as a GIT repo, but that would create yet
>> another version, adding to the confusion. Perhaps the benefits
>> outweigh that?
> Does everyone hate Google Code?
> I think it's a step up from SourceForge (the forums are horrendous).

Not everyone: <http://code.google.com/p/erlang-psql-driver/>

This PostgreSQL driver for Erlang has been initially based on the
original PostgreSQL driver obtained from Erlang Consulting (at http://
erlang-consulting.com/aboutus/opensource.html) and after providing
them a patch they provided me a development snapshot of a completely
rewritten driver which turned out to work better for me with erlyweb.