[erlang-questions] Forget Erlang on the Java VM. More language on the Erlang VM are needed!

jm jeffm@REDACTED
Thu Nov 29 08:46:10 CET 2007

Joel Reymont wrote:

> On Nov 28, 2007, at 11:17 PM, jm wrote:
>
>> You seem to be talking about employing the same strategy that Komatsu
>> does against its competitor Caterpillar.
>
> You are really giving me too much credit.
>
> "Blue Ocean Strategy" is an interesting book, though ;-).

Actually remembered it from a lecture in Strategic Management would have
been much cheaper to have read it in a book though. "Blue Ocean
Statregy" sits on my bookshelf half read due to a lack of time. Is there
any reason why a programming language doesn't lend itself to having a
strategy? Erlang seems to have been born with one due to its heritage!

Jeff.