[erlang-questions] Forget Erlang on the Java VM. More language on the Erlang VM are needed!

Yariv Sadan yarivsadan@REDACTED
Thu Nov 29 00:57:01 CET 2007

> By the same logic, one could say that people who will try CouchDB will
> be poking holes and complaining about the features it lacks compared
> to other DBMS's, but they will be impressed by how ErlyWeb provides a
> great solution for building webapps -- which is, incidentally, the
> most popular need for developers these days -- in Erlang.

Btw, I didn't mean to imply that ErlyWeb is "better" for users or has
any more merit than CouchDB -- just that your logic could be applied
to anything.

Yariv