[erlang-questions] erl REALLY slow to startup

Jani Launonen launoja@REDACTED
Tue Nov 27 12:16:19 CET 2007

Hello,

Andrew Arrow kirjoitti 27.11.2007 kello 7.21:

> "S.M.A.R.T. status verified.
> This disk seems to be working correctly"

It didn't stop my system (Mac Mini Core Duo @1.66GHz) having badly
corrupted disk. If you have Disk Warrior 4 (or similar), I'd suggest
to check the disk properly. I lost my system as I believed to
S.M.A.R.T. that everything was ok... :(  I hope that would not be the
case for you.

Jani L