[erlang-questions] test driven development

YANSWBVCG daf@REDACTED
Sun Nov 25 18:49:56 CET 2007

On Sun, Nov 25, 2007 at 10:08:47AM -0600, mog wrote:

> On Sun, 2007-11-25 at 16:02 +0100, YANSWBVCG wrote:
> > The Erlang graphics environment for debugging as described in the book
> > _Programming Erlang_ appears not to work with the erl shell in the 64-bit
> > AMD port of Erlang to OpenBSD 4.2.
>
> i imagine openbsd built it without requiring the tcl dependencies needed
> for this.  one trick is if they had installed the deps without the
> libraries just install tcl, otherwise you will have to install tcl and
> then build erlang from source
>
> mog

OK. I have installed tk and tcl and also rebuilt the Erlang package.
I get further but still get an error when doing the following:
-------
cd Erlang/code
erl
c(lib_misc,[debug_info]).
ii(). # I get an error report here
-------
Is Java required for Erlang? I do not have Java capability
on my system.

Thanks.