[erlang-questions] My biggest beef with Erlang

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Sun Nov 25 17:57:40 CET 2007

I think it would be easier to allow syntax transforms *before*
parse_transform. We need
character_transform that kicks in before tokenisation, and
token_transform which kicks in after character_transform but before
parse_transform.

/Joe Armstrong