[erlang-questions] Problem parsing Erlang code

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Wed Nov 21 09:30:36 CET 2007

greetings,

i have a pretty printer built on top of erl_pp that can handle partial
functions. interested?

bengt
Those were the days...
    EPO guidelines 1978: "If the contribution to the known art resides
    solely in a computer program then the subject matter is not
    patentable in whatever manner it may be presented in the claims."