[erlang-questions] idea: ml9 (sort of) in the erlang shell

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Wed Nov 14 09:35:05 CET 2007

On Nov 14, 2007 9:27 AM, Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) <ulf.wiger@REDACTED> wrote:
> and, as you may have noticed, I used pretty much the same
> syntax for my output filters. (:

Yes, I did, but didn't want to appear as grudgy so I didn't say anything :-)

BTW, you said that this notation would help for multi-line shell
expressions. It would be even cooler if the shell could have true
multi-line input, meaning that the history would be able to handle
that kind of input and even edit it. But I suppose that wouldn't work
through telnet to a remote system anyway...

best regards,
Vlad