[erlang-questions] idea: ml9 (sort of) in the erlang shell

Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Wed Nov 14 08:38:31 CET 2007

Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:

> From where I am standing I don't see a huge difference between
 > what you propose here and what I suggested in my (almost just
 > as uncommented) eep draft about metaprogramming. Besides the
 > syntax which is debatable anyway, I envisioned to use this
 > in regular code, not in the shell.

The metaprogramming suggestion seemed well thought out.
I will take the time to study it more carefully, but
for this particular problem, I thought that the syntax
didn't quite fit. Otherwise, I agree that much is similar.

BR,
Ulf W