[erlang-questions] idea: service pack one

jm jeffm@REDACTED
Wed Nov 14 01:11:13 CET 2007

Roberto Saccon wrote:
> I really don't understand why you want flash for the GUI, unless it is
> a pure AIR project or a specialized video / audio application. But if
> it is in the browser, then I see only disadvantages:

What's the actual intent with this GUI, ie what's the under lying
*requirement*. Is it to provide a cross platform gui? A web centric, in
rowser, gui or something else? I'm yet to see a truly suitable solution
to the idea of a cross platform gui that can be downloaded and just run
on the client side. all the various solutions out there have various
problem slow, limiting, proprietary, or something else. Someone please
prove be wrong.

Jeff.