[erlang-questions] Lets build a stock exchange!

Christian S chsu79@REDACTED
Mon Nov 12 18:37:58 CET 2007

We need many books.   Enough to drown the Java books.    Yes we do!

I imagine the stock exchange to be an example of something that
needs throughput and high service levels. Lessons learned will be
applicable for other projects. A system related to the financial sector
can also help to popularize Erlang more there.