[erlang-questions] QUestions about erlang

Samuel Rivas samuelrivas@REDACTED
Mon Nov 12 17:08:32 CET 2007

Joel Reymont wrote:
>> Yes, there is an Erlang community in Spain. In A Coruña (Galicia) there
>> are
>> several researchers involved in the university and some companies doing
>> commercial developments.
>
> Granted, one person does not a community make, but Tenerife was part of
> Spain last time I checked :-).

Well, I did not mean to be excluding other groups/persons. Just talking about
the people I know more closely :)

Aside, I did not realise that my address for this list is from udc.es
(University of A Coruña), but I am also (and mainly) working for LambdaStream
(there will be some slides about that in the EUC page for this year :).

Best regards
--
	Samuel