[erlang-questions] Lets build a stock exchange!

YC yinso.chen@REDACTED
Sun Nov 11 03:24:17 CET 2007

Cool idea, Joel!

Yes - agreed that a stock exchange is a lot more interesting than a poker
server (but poker isn't bad either).

Is the goal to have a truly functional stock exchange that interfaces with
other stock exchanges?  Or one that has the capability but not the hook up?

yc