[erlang-questions] New Erlang User Contributions Page on Trapexit

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Mon Nov 5 11:04:18 CET 2007

Mog, I don't get your point. Comparing CEAN, Erlware and a the trapexit
repository is like comparing apples, oranges (and pears). They might
overlap in certain areas, but overall have very distinct characteristics
and fulfill different requirements. Mostly, they complement each other.

Francesco
--
http://www.erlang-consulting.com