[erlang-questions] Congratulations on the new SFBA functional programming group: "Bay Area Functional Programmers"

ByronHale byron.hale@REDACTED
Sun Nov 4 11:39:30 CET 2007

At various times, some of us in the SFBA have met for OCaml, SML97 and
Erlang.  In our last implementation, we struggled to find a congenial
location.  It would probably have to be Stanford or Berkeley, due to
the overall poor transportation system in the SFBA.  The location at
Stanford with Cal Train shuttle service, is therefore excellent news.

It looks as if there is a critical mass, too!

Best Regards,

Byron Hale
byron.hale@REDACTED

For other lists:

Next meeting:
Wednesday, Nov 7, 7:30 PM
Carnegie Institute on the Stanford campus