[erlang-questions] Mnesia is overloaded

Daniel Kwiecinski daniel.kwiecinski@REDACTED
Thu Nov 1 12:48:02 CET 2007

Hi erlang list,

	On 31-Oct-2007::11:10:39 I've started my application. No writes or
reads application is doing yet although mnesia is started.

(a@REDACTED)1> mnesia:info().
---> Processes holding locks <---
---> Processes waiting for locks <---
---> Participant transactions <---
---> Coordinator transactions <---
---> Uncertain transactions <---
---> Active tables <---
schema         : with 1        records occupying 390      words of mem
===> System info in version "4.3.5", debug level = none <===
opt_disc. Directory "/Users/daniello/work/ex-erlang/mnesia_schema" is
used.
use fallback at restart = false
running db nodes   = ['a@REDACTED']
stopped db nodes   = []
master node tables = []
remote             = []
ram_copies         = []
disc_copies        = [schema]
disc_only_copies   = []
[{'a@REDACTED',disc_copies}] = [schema]
2 transactions committed, 0 aborted, 0 restarted, 0 logged to disc
0 held locks, 0 in queue; 0 local transactions, 0 remote
0 transactions waits for other nodes: []
ok

On 1-Nov-2007::09:52:14 lots of warnings appeared in log. It was 330
identical messages (yes time too):

=ERROR REPORT==== 1-Nov-2007::09:52:14 ===
Mnesia('a@REDACTED'): ** WARNING ** Mnesia is overloaded: {dump_log,

time_threshold}

=ERROR REPORT==== 1-Nov-2007::09:52:14 ===
Mnesia('a@REDACTED'): ** WARNING ** Mnesia is overloaded: {dump_log,

time_threshold}

Since then no other messages were written to the log (Current time is
1-Nov-2007::11:46:43)
Any ideas on this issue? Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,
Daniel Kwiecinski