[erlang-questions] Topic filtering

Thu Nov 1 11:48:52 CET 2007

This list now uses topic filtering.

You may configure your topic filter at your membership configuration
page, or do nothing and continue to receive all mails,
topic tagged or not.

    http://www.erlang.org/mailman/options/erlang-questions

The existing topic definitions can also be found there and I
urge you all to start using the topic tags in your posts
to facilitate topic filtering, either with Mailman's topic
filter or in the mail clients, even if you do not use
topic filtering yourselves.

The current topics are:

idea:     An idea you want to share and get feedback on
how:      A request for technical info
erlounge: Announce an erlounge
beginner: A beginners question
clarify:  Anyone please clarify
program:  I've written a fun program ...
ad:       An advertisement for something
job:      A job advertisement or similar
link:     Read this article it's interesting
ot:       Off topic for this mailing list, but I think many will
          find it interesting anyway