[erlang-questions] Weblog post on Emacs/erlang-mode/Distel

Matthew O'Gorman mogorman@REDACTED
Tue May 29 00:08:46 CEST 2007

These are the additional emacs erlang stuff i use.
(add-hook 'erlang-mode-hook 'flyspell-prog-mode 1)
(add-hook 'erlang-mode-hook
          (function (lambda ()
                      (local-set-key (kbd "<tab>") 'indent-or-complete))))
(add-hook 'erlang-mode-hook
          (function (lambda ()
                      (local-set-key (kbd "\C-c\C-c")
'comment-or-uncomment-region))))

And just some general niceness

(require 'saveplace)
(setq-default save-place t)
(setq user-mail-address "mogorman@REDACTED")
(setq user-full-name "Matthew O'Gorman")
(fset 'yes-or-no-p 'y-or-n-p)
(defun my-turn-on-flyspell () (flyspell-mode 1))
(easy-mmode-define-global-mode
 global-flyspell-mode flyspell-mode my-turn-on-flyspell)
(global-flyspell-mode 1)
(global-set-key "\C-l" 'goto-line)         ; goto line
(defun indent-or-complete ()
  "Complete if point is at end of a word, otherwise indent line."
  (interactive)
  (if (looking-at "\\>")
      (dabbrev-expand nil)
    (indent-for-tab-command)
    ))

all very nice things, anyone have any other cool things?

mog