[erlang-questions] : Subtle behaviour of Erlang scheduler

Mon May 28 10:00:36 CEST 2007

I guess the solution for the problem at hand would be to make
sure all code for the high priority processes are loaded
before they are started, e.g by calling Module:module_info/0
on them. That trick is done by the code server itself
to ensure it can start without a running code server.