[erlang-questions] ASN.1 asn1ct error

Eranga Udesh casper2000a@REDACTED
Fri May 25 14:29:45 CEST 2007

Hi,

Why could be the reason for asn1ct to return below error? I checked
asn1ct:check_object_list/4, but I cannot find a case match for type pv. If
you want me to send the asn.1 source to check the error, please let me know.

asn1error:72:'Test':'ActivityTest2' {internal_error,
                                     {error,
                                      {'unknown object',
                                       {pv,
                                        {simpledefinedvalue,