[erlang-questions] Displaying the line number when error occured

June Kim juneaftn@REDACTED
Mon May 21 04:40:08 CEST 2007

Alright. No one has answered my question yet.

When an error occurs how do you find the location in the source
file(without the  information of source line number)? What is the
conventional way in Erlang?