[erlang-questions] Erlang math libraries

Matthias Lang matthias@REDACTED
Tue May 15 08:42:24 CEST 2007

 > vector/matrix operations, arbitrary precision real number
 > operations, rational number operations, complex number operations,
 > etc... If not are there any wrappers around c/c++/java libraries of
 > this sort? A bit of searching didn't turn up anything. Thanks!

This sort of stuff is a fair way off Erlang's beaten path. A couple of
leads which spring to mind are

  - Wings3d, which you can find on sourceforge, does a fair bit of
    matrix work in Erlang. It's probably worth looking at the code
    there (in the e3d directory)

  - Tony Rogvall was playing around with various complex/complex
    transforms in Erlang a while ago. I don't know if he reads the
    list, though.

Classy email address, btw.

Matthias