[erlang-questions] Syntax Highlighting for Erlang with gedit

Adam Lindberg adam@REDACTED
Mon May 7 16:58:06 CEST 2007

It would be cool if you could submit this to be included by default in
Gedit. Would be nice when you startup for example Ubuntu for the first
time and .erl files highlight by default. ;-)

Cheers!
Adam