[erlang-questions] per function/process locals

Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Thu May 3 08:44:55 CEST 2007

I could have mentioned, for completeness, that the
two alternatives are not semantically equivalent,
if the list holds more than one instance of any
given key.

Using proplists, you take the first instance of K,
whereas with the foldl version, you will keep the
last. It can often be useful to allow shadowing of
options, and with proplists, this is done by
prepending to the list.

I will read your frames proposal.

BR,
Ulf W