[erlang-questions] edoc and parameterized modules in R11B-4

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Tue May 1 05:06:38 CEST 2007

I've noticed that edoc (as of R11B-4) crashes when trying to parse a
parameterized module. Apparently the name of a module is {Name, [Var]}
instead of just Name when the module is parameterized, so it gets
awfully confused when it tries to list_to_atom it :)

I've attached a simple workaround that is enough to get it to work,
though it doesn't do anything fancy (e.g. prefix all of the functions
with "Mod:" and add a "pretty" declaration of new/N).

-bob