[erlang-questions] Google summer of codes

Mickaël Rémond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Tue Mar 20 09:23:27 CET 2007

Hello,

Le 19 mars 07 à 09:58, Amila Maha Arachchi a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Are there any erlang related projects available in "Google summer
> of Codes 2007". If not, does anybody have an idea for such a project?

We are mentoring project for the Google summer of code. We are
mentoring project in Erlang, around the theme of instant messaging
and ejabberd.
We have several ideas to improve ejabberd or develop new modules or
extension.
We can discuss that with those who are interested. Please drop me a
mail.

--
Mickaël Rémond
  http://www.process-one.net/