[erlang-questions] Cannot Connect to peer node - Jinterface

Siddharth Pareek siddharthpareek@REDACTED
Mon Mar 19 10:18:01 CET 2007

Hi all ,
         i have a OtpSelf node which connects to OtpPeer node like this: otpself.connect(otppeer) ...in this manner in many parts of my Jinterface program...At time it gives the cannot connect to peer node and at times it works smoothly without any exception..
 Is there any way by which the exception can be overcomed and the connection is established when ever i try to connect to the remote node.
      Please do let me know the solution for it as soon as possible. Also if you require any other details or the problem is not clear then please do let me know.

Thanks and Regards,
Siddharth Pareek