[erlang-questions] ODBC problem if query returns multiple tables

Erlang (INS) erlang@REDACTED
Wed Mar 14 12:51:22 CET 2007

I have had the same problem sometime ago.

Review the record type in each table; the supported ones by ODBC are (the
listed in the C Erlang port source code):

     SQL_CHAR:

     SQL_VARCHAR:

     SQL_BINARY:

     SQL_LONGVARCHAR: