[erlang-questions] San Francisco Bay Area Erlang Meetup

Ryan Tecco ryan@REDACTED
Thu Jun 28 01:27:09 CEST 2007

All,

I'm looking to coordinate a meetup of Erlangers around the Bay Area. My
employer, Triggit, is willing to sponsor food (sushi, pizza, burgers)
and drinks (beer, beer, beer) for the event. If you are interested in
attending, reply to me off-list with your ranking of the following choices:

Wed., July 11th @ 7:30, San Francisco SOMA (downtown near the CalTrain
station)
Wed., July 11th @ 7:30, Palo Alto (somewhere near or on University Ave.)
Wed., July 18th @ 7:30, San Francisco SOMA
Wed., July 18th @ 7:30, Palo Alto

I'll keep everyone who replies posted on the votes and I'll drop a couple of
announcements to the list with final selection.

Hope to see you there,
rt