[erlang-questions] stress test with tcp_server

Johannes Govaerts johannes.govaerts@REDACTED
Tue Jun 26 12:57:17 CEST 2007

A while ago I did some performance tests on an erlang TCP application we have developped here.
After adjusting some kernel and erlang parameters, I managed to accept 300.000 TCP connections on one machine (distributed over 6 erlang nodes because each process can only have max. about 65.000 connections).  I ran erlang on Sun T1000 hardware with Solaris 10.

Regards,
Johannes