[erlang-questions] Terminating process after timeout

Kirill Zaborski qrilka@REDACTED
Tue Jun 26 11:44:58 CEST 2007

Yes of course and if we have some resources to free at the end then
Extra process would be  quite OK. So we will init resources, ass them
to worker process, wait kill worker in the case of timeout
and then clean up the resources and exit.

Regards,
Kirill.