[erlang-questions] Erlang RPC over Diameter

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Sun Jun 24 12:21:56 CEST 2007

I will confess that I haven't got any good examples of when anything
more detailed than ETerm would be needed.

I guess I was going for something UBF-like... But mainly, I thought
I'd raise the possibility.

Thanks for playing. :) /U