[erlang-questions] Erlang modelling question

Olivier Boudeville olivier.boudeville@REDACTED
Fri Jun 22 10:24:31 CEST 2007

Well, thanks for the information, I did not know Scala. But I would
prefer sticking to Erlang for this project.

So : as nobody claimed that this POO->Erlang mapping is in this case a
mistake, I will give it a try and hopefully come up with an
implementation of a somewhat generic mechanism to recreate the
(multiple) inheritance described in various sources.

What puzzles me is that, in most multi-agent simulations, this need to
factorize common code should appear, but I did not find yet a pre-made
system on top of Erlang to do so.

Regards,

Olivier.