[erlang-questions] light-weight concurrency in C

Ludovic Coquelle lcoquelle@REDACTED
Thu Jun 21 02:21:55 CEST 2007

I haven't done any serious testing or benchmarking, but I'm guessing that
each servers has its own advantages depending of use cases.
With a slow network, Yaws can be a good solution as it should be able to
handle a lot of concurrent connections even if its efficiency for each
request is a bit less. Am I wrong?