[erlang-questions] what's happened in the shootout

Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Mon Jun 18 19:51:08 CEST 2007

BTW, I noticed that many tests in the shootout
have command lines that look like this:

 /usr/local/bin/erl -noinput -noshell -run nbody main %A

It's not obvious from the documentation, but the flags
-nouser, -noinput,