[erlang-questions] generators/iterators

Thomas Lindgren thomasl_erlang@REDACTED
Mon Jun 18 11:25:23 CEST 2007

--- Kirill Zaborski <qrilka@REDACTED> wrote:

> This interesting paper seems to be a bit old. Were
> there any success
> in this field during the past 7 years?

As far as I know, there hasn't been any follow-up on
this paper. Perhaps the time is ripe?

(Just to calibrate peoples expectations on research,
note that there are only a handful of people worldwide
working on Erlang or related message-passing
implementation. But perhaps this will change now that
the mainstream is catching up.)

Best,
Thomas