[erlang-questions] generators/iterators

Damien Morton dmorton@REDACTED
Mon Jun 18 00:23:20 CEST 2007

Umm, I just realised that a stream/generator would need to be a function
that returns a function that can be called repeatedly to generate the
sequence, probably terminating with a well-known sequence terminating
exception.

This would solve the problem of the generators needing to be reset
during nested loops in a comprehension.